FEATURED Will Leather Goods Mens Grady Leather Travel Kit – Cognac
- Trusted Will Leather Goods sturdy and durable construction takes quality to the next level
- A classic and essential item for the well-groomed traveler
- Made with only the highest grade vegetable tanned bridle leather
- Perfect for throwing into gym bags as well as travel carry ons
- Makes a stylish gift for any traveling man on your list
While the very first leather bags were carried by men in the Greek and Roman empires, leather based products have continued to evolve. Today, will leather goods, takes an ode to the history of leather craft by using only the highest grade vegetable tanned leather and the most steadfast construction methods. While an average bag takes 75 steps on a factory line, a will bag takes an average of 139 steps. Oils and fat liquors used in the leather tanning process not only give the hide its supple appeal, but also imbue the elements needed for the leather to remain soft and durable over the life of the bag. On occasion, the oils will rise to the surface of the leather this is the sign of the high quality of the leather; simply wipe with a soft cotton cloth to rub the oils back into the grain to care for the bag. With care, you can pass your bag from one generation to the next; an heirloom which celebrates the history of the leather craft.